Friday, April 29, 2011

Xman & Baby K

We had a set of sibs last month for 11 nights that came to us at 3am. This was our 1st middle-of- the- night placement. Let's call them Xman (age 6) and his baby sis (K, 2 months). He was a handsome, sweet boy, who could easily fool a stranger with his sneakiness! :)  He was so protective over baby K. Anytime she cried he would want to hold her and be the first to try calming her. We had a very nice time with him, and I miss him now from time to time. I just really want to know how he is doing in school. He was having a very hard time at home, but part of the problem was removed, for now, so when he went back w/mom, I'm hoping things are much better. We told him how much we loved him and about God & His son Jesus and how He loved him SOO much! That made him smile! He would say to us.. "I really love ya'll!"  *smile*
Baby K was a funny girl..she was a pretty fussy baby, but I think it was mostly because she was breastfed, and I couldn't give her anything but Enfamil in that department :( But I sure loved watching those 2 together.

No comments: