Friday, July 29, 2005


What are you saying Elias? Here is my sweet boy! He loves getting in this thing every now and then. It is great to stick him in here for about 10 minutes or so when I need to pick up. He just watches me and plays. Today is Friday, Matt's last full day at Preferred Sourcing. He is starting his new job at Bright House on Monday. I am real excited for him. Please pray for his training to go well next week. The pay is a lot less during training, but he may be able to get some sales and that would help. We have had a really good day today. We hung out (Nevaeh, Elias and I) at home until 10 am then headed to the Children's Museum. It was a last minute thing. Not planned at all. Matt's mom, aka Ga Ga, met us there for a while and that was fun. Nevaeh asked to see the dinasaurs today while we were there, so we spend some time w/them and w/the trains. She loves the trains. I don't know what were doing tonight. Matt wants to have a celebration date, but we don't really have anyone available to watch the kids. Plus, I hate leaving them. Crazy, I know. We'll figure something out though. Have a great night everyone.
Nevaeh

No comments: